We may collect website visitors’ contact information (like their e-mail addresses). This contact information may be used to send news, information about Cube Networks and promotional material that we believe may be useful to our customers and to analyze this data for trends and statistics. If you do not wish to have your personal information used for a particular purpose or you do not wish to receive mailings, you can e-mail us to notify us of your wishes. Our practice is that if we wish to collect personal information about you (such as name, contact information or other registration information) via the Internet, Cube Networks will:
- Expressly ask you for that personal information;
- Tell you how we intend to use that personal information, if you choose to give it to us. For instance, we may wish to use that personal information to customize and tailor our information, services or products for you; to identify whom we are communicating with; or to inform you of further information relating to our services or products, or to this website;
- Not share your personal information with persons or entities unless in accordance with these Terms of website use; If you wish to review and make any necessary corrections to your personal information, you can e-mail us to do this. If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles or have any other comments on these principles, please notify us by e-mail and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly deal with the matter.
“Cookies” are a standard for storing small pieces of data on a web client (i.e. the web browser on your computer). Any web server (including this one) may:
- Store one or more cookies in your browser; or
- Request your browser to transmit the data to the web server.
This website may store cookies on your web client in order to better serve you upon your subsequent visits to this website. By using cookies, websites can track information about visitors’ usage of the site, provide customized content, or even the use of password protection. Note that some browsers can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by servers other than the originating server. Please note that most web browsers can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us or information generated by cookies if:
- You have authorized us to do so;
- We have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions; or
- We are authorized, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
How we handle e-mails:
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have a legal requirement to do so. Your e-mail message content may be monitored by an Internet Service Provider, by Cube Networks’ employees for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes, or where e-mail abuse is suspected.
Security of Information:
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although Cube Networks strives to protect such information, Cube Networks cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of this information in our own systems.
If you have a login name and/or password for use in conjunction with this website, you are entirely responsible for the maintenance of the confidentiality of that login name and/or password. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name. You agree to immediately notify Cube Networks of any unauthorized use of your login name and/or password or any other breach of security known to you.
Want to know what we’ve been doing for our customers?
Discover how we help businesses just like yours - call for a free coffee
(and consultation) today.